Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lake Powell








Here are some of the pictures from our camera at Lake Powell. Also, just a hats off to Noel and Sandy for planning such a great trip. All the hard work and effort they put into Lake Powell really made it such a great trip. We are already looking forward to next year!!!! WELL that's if Ryan ever recoporates from Noels boat ride!! He has been going to physical therapy and it looks like he is going to be ok ;) He learned his lesson to never ride on the tube with Landon while he is tanting Noel " Is that all you got cheapo". From Noels famous boat rides to the scrable games, the treasure hunt for the kids, and sitting around talking about old times.....what a great trip. When I tell people that I went to Lake Powell with my aunts, uncles, cousins, and even second cousins they just are amazed that we are all so close. I feel we have truely been blessed with a wonderful family thanks to grandma and grandpa for setting the way. I love everyone and am so excited for next years big adventure. Unfortunately our picture of the entire group didn't turn out so I'm hoping someone else will share that!!





3 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had fun! We are sad we missed it.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were a blogger Jessica. I'll have to get your email so I can invite you as a user.

Katie said...

I am sad that we missed it too!! We cannot wait until next year!