Sunday, December 16, 2007

One year

It's hard to believe that on Tuesday the 18th it will have been one year since grandpa passed away. I just wanted to post some of the pictures we had of the day of his funeral. It was such a snowy day, but I thought it was beautiful. Although I miss grandpa so much I'm so glad that he is with grandma, our mom, Lucille, Veronica, and many other members of his family. I learned so much from my grandparents. Most importantly I learned the importance of living the gospel. Both grandma and grandpa were missionaries to our family. Without them I don't know if I would have attended my church meetings and stayed close to the gospel. I'm forever grateful for all that they have done for me. I miss them both so much.









1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It is hard to believe that a year has already passed. Thanks for the pictures! I don't have any of that day. It is important to remember all we learned from Grandpa!