Saturday, August 4, 2007

Flash to the past


When I ended up with the record player much to my surprise I found some hidden treasures inside.

Check out the kids in 1986 it was a great year. There are some nice fashion statements within this picture. Is that Katie with her finger where? Check out the smile on me in the middle. How about Dan and Dave and their matching jackets (bobsey twins...)? Is Greg hot or what, and check out Nicole's hair. Kristen looks like she came from church.

Here is the entire family at the time.



Can anyone tell who this looks like? She is so sweet looking.



I can hardly wait to see your comments on this...

Happy 2007. What do you think we will say in another 20 years?

--Matt

PS be sure to click on the pictures to get the FULL effect.

5 comments:

David said...

Matt, those pictures are classic. I remember the night those were taken up at your old house.

The little girl is none other than Aunt Sylvia. She looks like a porcelain doll in the one on the left.

Unknown said...

That was my guess is Aunt Sylvia. I love the pictures!!!!! Wait till I get mine posted from Lake Powell!!! Look out!

Matt McMullin said...

I went and talked with Sandy and Noel last night. She was a little upset about the pictures but we had a great laugh. It is Sylvia in the pictures I need to go through some more old pictures and get them posted as well.

Katie said...

I think that Nicole should be the upset one! Sandy cut her hair like that! Oh well at least I never had to go through the poodle perm stage like Bonnie and Sarah....I love you guys!

Unknown said...

I can see why Sandy was upset. I never knew the ladies to have the mullet!! I still love you Sandy!!