Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can you top that?

What a great family party we had. A special thanks goes out to all those who helped plan such a great party. I would also like to take a moment to thank Grandpa for making it all happen. We had such a fun time. I wonder what Kristie was thinking about when she did her best Michael Jordan impression above.


The kids sure loved the tube. Kara was so brave out there with them. It was a little rough until I took the bungee cord off the tube.

Once they were finished it was time to get WILD!!!
Check out the cute feet...

and the cute butts...


That one made Landon cry.
Sorry buddy but Candi tried to get revenge for you
I am just about ready to kiss the water.
Thanks Vern and Deb. The place was great. We had soooo much fun.
The kids are already thinking about what we will be doing next year.
With my Love... --Matt, Candi and Kids

2 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

Hey Kristie I think that I have seen that look, one other time when you lived in Idaho. We had come to visit on Logans birthday and at one point that same look came over your face and the next thing I knew the balloons were all popped. I can totally relate. Thanks for bringing the pinata, it was lots of fun.

Jessica said...

I love the picture of the tubes and people flying off them. I hope you gave Cory a great ride, he kills me on the tube!